Welcome to our blog

We will be posting pictures and stories from our adventures abroad right here - so mark this as a "favorite" and check back often for updates. -Phil and Alison

To send us a message, click here.


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oktoberfest

Phil, our friend Jeff, and I went to the 175th annual Oktoberfest the other weekend in Munich. We had a lot of fun checking out the huge beer gardens and the different vendors. Below are a few pictures from our trip. We lucked out and had beautiful weather for the entire day. We also met some great people from Italy at our table who we are staying in touch with through facebook. We are planning to return to Oktoberfest next year!



Welcome to Oktoberfest!


The beer garden where we spent the day


Phil and I in the beer garden


Jeff, Phil, and I with the big beers!

No comments: