Phil is in Luneburg (just south of Hamburg, Germany) this week for work. He will be coming back to Zurich for the weekend and then heading back there next week again.
Meanwhile I am continuing the apartment search. We have applied for 6 places so far and are waiting to hear back on the last 2. I have 2 more to see today and 2 for Thursday. It is a long process but I am getting to see a lot of the city so that is a positive I suppose.
In other news, Phil and I bought bikes last week. Phil got a mountain bike and I got a city bike with fenders, lights, a bell, and a rack on the back. We have already taken a couple of rides despite the unseasonably cool weather. It has been in the 50's all week and will continue to be about the same. I have been told that this is unusually cool for this time of year.
Welcome to our blog
We will be posting pictures and stories from our adventures abroad right here - so mark this as a "favorite" and check back often for updates. -Phil and Alison
To send us a message, click here.
To send us a message, click here.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment