Welcome to our blog

We will be posting pictures and stories from our adventures abroad right here - so mark this as a "favorite" and check back often for updates. -Phil and Alison

To send us a message, click here.


Sunday, November 15, 2009

EuroTrip 2009 - Jeff and Justin's visit *Part 4*

Ahh, Zurich. Back home finally! We were exhausted to say the least, but that doesn't mean that the last 2 nights would be easy! We didn't take a bunch of photos for these last couple of nights, but here are a few.

Phil and I waiting for the train. So tired.

The guys checked out the city.


Sweet helmet Justin!

Adam and Justin enjoying some beers

Jeff and Justin taking shots - Jagerbombs with mini bottles

Party people heading out to Nelson's

The guys went hiking on the last full day of their trip after going out late that night. I stayed home to rest!



Phil and Justin with "Saturn"

Hiking from Uetliberg


Through the forest they go!

Phil, Justin, and I on the last night after dinner waiting for the tram.


We had such a great time with the guys and will never forget our adventure. We have already talked about making Oktoberfest an annual event for us since we had so much fun - I really hope it happens.

No comments: