Welcome to our blog

We will be posting pictures and stories from our adventures abroad right here - so mark this as a "favorite" and check back often for updates. -Phil and Alison

To send us a message, click here.


Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sundays in Switzerland are for Hiking

Phil and I spent Sunday hiking from Uetliberg (aka "The Top of Zurich") along the ridge for a couple of hours. The fall colors are beautiful right now and even though the haze prevented us from taking clear photos of the lake, mountains, and the city, we still had fun.


Downtown Zurich from Uetliberg


We're climbing up there next!


View from the top of the tower


Great panoramic shot


Another one from the top


Phil and I at the top of the tower


Fall colors


If I was a cow I wouldn't mind living here either


This one's for you mom!


Lonely tree


More pretty colors


Berries


Autumnal trees - a little blurry, but I still like it

No comments: