I have been so lazy about blogging with everything going on lately! In August we had our trip to Cayman, Kansas City, and Milwaukee. A few days after we came back to Zurich, my friend and roommate from college came to visit. Then a week or two later Phil's friends Jeff and Justin came to meet us for a week long trip to Paris, Munich, Prague, and back to Zurich. Then 5 days later Mom and Dad Poull came to visit and just left this morning after we traveled to the Aletsch Glacier, Trummelbach Falls, Munich, and Cinque Terre!
So I have a lot of blog posting to do in the next week! I will be posting lots of pictures and generally trying to catch up on here. So stay tuned! The next week will be worth the wait.
Welcome to our blog
We will be posting pictures and stories from our adventures abroad right here - so mark this as a "favorite" and check back often for updates. -Phil and Alison
To send us a message, click here.
To send us a message, click here.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment