Phil and Adam on the boat
Here I am getting the "cooler" rigged up. We used a zipper bag dropped overboard and tied to the boat as our cooler for the day.
Erin and Adam relaxing
Me swimming around with a life vest as a floatie
Phil and I enjoying the perfect day
We will have to go out on the lake again since it was so much fun. Every time we do something new in Zurich, we fall in love with the city a little bit more. I honestly don't think summer in Zurich could be better. It is warm, but not too hot; the parks are filled with people hanging out and playing games, people are swimming and renting boats all along the edges of the lake and just generally enjoying the wonderful weather. We keep saying that if all of our friends and family moved over here we would not need to leave. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment